- Around 40-50 of mainly UK shares
- Value investment process
- Not beholden to a benchmark
- The fund has a spread of various company sizes and types
- Half-yearly distribution of income
- Targets an above-average and rising dividend
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK Stewardship Code is detailed in this pdf.
- The document on 'our charges explained' aims to make our charging structure more transparent and easier to understand. This should be read in conjunction with our Key Investor Information Document and Supplementary Information Documents.
- Our industry trade body, The Investment Management Association (IMA), offer additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IMA website.
- Record of rising total income payouts in all but one of the past 10 years
- Yield is higher than that of the FTSE All-Share Index (we aim for 20% higher)
- Continuity and consistency of returns - Carl Stick, fund manager since January 2000