- A core holding for those seeking to generate long-term returns at a lower volatility than the equity markets
- Increasing income and capital return through investment in a mix of assets
- A lower risk strategy for the cautious investor
- Time horizon: Three to five years.
- Suitable for anyone saving for a pension, or as a core holding in an overall investment portfolio
- Suitable for anyone aiming to achieve a higher return than cash over the time horizon above.
Notes on downloads
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones.
how to invest >>