- A concentrated and unconstrained UK equity income fund
- Invests in around 30, mostly UK-listed, stocks
- Long-term, risk-focussed, investment approach.
- Excellent record of attractive and growing income payouts.
- Experienced, income-focused, investment team.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>