- A concentrated and unconstrained UK equity income fund
- Invests in around 30, mostly UK-listed, stocks
- Long-term, risk-focussed, investment approach.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Excellent record of attractive and growing income payouts.
- Experienced, income-focused, investment team.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>