- Focus on high quality (investment grade) bonds.
- Higher income, aiming at 5-7% gross interest yield.
- Quarterly payout of income.
- The fund is a traditional socially responsible investment (SRI) fund.
- Experience of managing ethically-screened private-client investment business.
- Engagement, governance and stewardship managed by a central governance committee.
- Open and transparent ethical criteria and reporting lines.
- Strong, defensive and income yielding.
- Backing of Rathbone Greenbank Investments, whose team members have been at the forefront of ethical investment since 1992.
Notes on downloads
- The largest ethical holdings can be found in the factsheet available in the downloads section on this page.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>
The Rathbone Ethical Bond Fund is now part of the SRI Services’ fund ecomarket tool. This is a database of onshore green and ethical funds (also known as SRI) that are available via UK IFAs.