- Global, high conviction stocking picking fund
- Natural extension of Rathbones’ ethical and sustainable investment heritage
- a concentrated portfolio of global equities, comprising between 30 to 50 holdings
- Bias towards cash generative and income generating stocks
- Fully integrated sustainability analysis, in conjunction with Rathbone Greenbank Investments ethical research team.
- Independent governance ensures ongoing ethical and sustainable commitment
- financial returns linked directly to providing solutions to social or environmental challenges
- a strong track record in investing, managing sustainability in investments since 1997.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>