- Focus on capital preservation
- Negative correlation to equities during market stress
- A liquid strategy during all market conditions.
- No duration constraint
- Global universe with ability to hedge currency rise
- Quarterly pay-out of income
- Minimum allocation to G10 countries of 60%
- At least 80% in A- or above rated bonds.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>