- Around 40-50 of mainly UK shares
- Investment process that seeks best value
- Not beholden to a benchmark
- The fund has a spread of various company sizes and types
- Half-yearly distribution of income
- Targets an above-average and rising dividend.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Record of rising total income payouts in all but one of the past 10 years
- Yield is higher than that of the FTSE All-Share index
- Continuity and consistency of returns - Carl Stick, fund manager since January 2000.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>