- Invested 50% in direct bonds and 50% invested in funds for growth
- 50% of the portfolio will typically be invested mostly in Sterling-denominated government bonds and investment grade corporate debt
- The remainder will be invested in funds focused on specialist areas such as high yield and emerging market debt on a best-of-breed basis
- Quarterly payout of income
- Yield is driven by our asset allocation and will move up and down over time.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Exposure to funds will ensure a greater level of diversification
- Flexible asset allocation to manage the risk/return profile
- All fixed income stocks are studied to find the best investment opportunities
- Very few managers of this type of fund have the bond experience and the ability to overlay fund selection as well as the expertise of Rathbones.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>