- A core holding for those seeking to generate long-term returns at a lower volatility than the equity markets
- Increasing income and capital return through investment in a mix of assets
- A lower risk strategy for the cautious investor
- Time horizon: Three to five years.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Suitable for anyone saving for a pension, or as a core holding in an overall investment portfolio
- Suitable for anyone aiming to achieve a higher return than cash over the time horizon above.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>