- UK's most exciting growth opportunities
- Focused fund of 40 to 50 holdings
- Stock-picking fund with mid cap bias
- Best of the FTSE All-Share index and FTSE AIM index.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The details on our fund charges and fees can be found in 'our charges explained'. These have been designed for you to use with your clients.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Nimble, mid cap growth fund
- Not a play on the UK domestic economy.
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to find out your various options for buying the fund. This includes information about your contacts within Rathbones and a list of our fund partners.
how to invest >>