- A core holding for those seeking to generate long-term returns at a volatility equal to equity markets
- Achieving long term capital growth through diversifying investments
- For higher risk investors
- Time horizon: A minimum of five years and, ideally, for ten years or more.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The document on 'our charges explained' aims to make our charging structure clearer and easier to understand. This should be read with our key investor information document and supplementary information documents.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Suitable for anyone saving for a pension, or as a core holding in an overall investment portfolio
- Suitable for anyone aiming to achieve a real return compatible with that of the stockmarket over long term.