- Focus on high quality (investment grade) bonds.
- Higher income, aiming at 5-7% gross interest yield.
- Quarterly payout of income.
- The fund is a traditional socially responsible investment (SRI) fund.
- Experience of managing ethically-screened private-client investment business.
- Engagement, governance and stewardship managed by a central governance committee.
- Open and transparent ethical criteria and reporting lines.
- Strong, defensive and income yielding.
- Backing of Rathbone Greenbank Investments, whose team members have been at the forefront of ethical investment since 1992.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The document on 'our charges explained aims to make our charging structure clearer and easier to understand. This should be read with our key investor information document and supplementary information documents.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- The largest ethical holdings can be found in the factsheet and a full list of holdings can be found in the long-form managers report, available in downloads section on this page.