- A monthly-income-paying fund offering a realistic and achievable yield
- A core holding for those seeking to generate long-term returns at a lower volatility than equity markets
- Achieving long term capital growth helping to maintain a strong income stream through diversifying investments
- For medium risk investors, aiming to produce balanced-type returns
- Time horizon: A minimum of five years or more.
Notes on downloads
- Our compliance with the UK stewardship code is written in this pdf.
- The document on 'our charges explained' aims to make our charging structure clearer and easier to understand. This should be read with our key investor information document and supplementary information documents.
- Our industry trade body in the UK, The Investment Association (IA), offers additional guidance on the charges and costs of investing. Please visit the IA website.
- Suitable for anyone saving for a pension, or as a core holding in an overall investment portfolio
- Suitable for anyone aiming to achieve a real return compatible with that of the stockmarket over long term
- Suitable for anyone needing a stable and consistent level of income.